I love teaching; especially my kiddos. Hence, Pinterest has my heart. Some of the most amazing activities are on there. There are also some pretty dull ones. To save you time, I’ve compiled a list of a few favorite sites and activities.
- Bath Tub Paint– I did this with my daughter and the two boys I babysat. No fighting. Only happy kids for over 30 minutes. It was amazing!
- 2. Shaving Cream Fluff– Great sensory activity
3. Borax (loved by teachers and parents alike)
4. Colorful Chemical Reactions-Grab a baking dish and fill it with baking soda. Drop vinegar dyed with food coloring onto baking soda. It’s awesome.
5. Sea foam – Just make sure to have towels or a picnic cloth if doing this activity indoors. Sarah loved it!
6. Nurturestore has a list with links to 100 activities that are amazing!
7. Excavating Dinos- Just freeze mini vinyl dinosaur figures in a regular balloon. Remove egg from balloon. Provide spoons, toy hammers, or kitchen mallets to dig the dino out.
8. Oobleck– Literacy, Science and fun.
9. Pre-K printables and educational activities
10. Ms. Carole’s blog has some wonderful pre-k activities. A favorite of mine is the Musical Ball.
Follow me on social media