So I’m kind of obsessed with Bandana Drooling Bibs. There are so many out there. I had the opportunity to review two awesome products. The first is Unisex Baby Bandana Bibs Variety 4-Pack with Snaps by #babybmore. The second is Baffle Baby Bandana Drool Bibs with Snaps by #bafflebibs. The third is #Zoozik Baby Bandana Drool Bibs.
I received all three sets of bibs at a discount in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies in anyway though I wouldn’t mind it. hehe.
Like I said I’m a fan of baby bandana bibs. I’ve seen some made well and others not so much. With this round of testing all three proved to be the later- awesome!
Baby B More vs Baffle vs Zoozik
In a side by side comparison- they are all winners. It truly depends on what style /design you are going for. All are
- Super cute and trendy (though I must be honest and say the fox bib is my absolute favorite)
- Well designed with nickel free snaps (as opposed to velcro)
- Nicely stitched (double to be exact)
- Adjustable (two different sizes) so they work for different ages
- Soft (front layer is made of cotton and the back layer is polyester fleece).
- Absorbent (great for parents of drooling littles)
Baby B More and Baffle win in the gender neutral category (working for both boys and girls)
Baby B More bibs are listed on Amazon at $27.99 but they go on sale a lot at great discounts. Baffle bibs sell for $29.99 are currently are on sale. These are one of my go-to baby gift items. Zoozik bibs run $24.95 but go on sale often. Right now that are selling for $18.